The Grassy Knoll
The Grassy Knoll is a fast food, politically-themed restaurant the kids of Clone High hang out at. It is filled with artifacts and propaganda of American history such as the transcripts of the Declaration of Independence and the original but more graphic engraving of Lincoln's assassination at the Ford's Theatre.
- Escape to Beer Mountain: A Rope of Sand
- Episode Two: Election Blu-Galoo
- A.D.D.: the Last D is for Disorder
- Film Fest: Tears of a Clone
- Sleep of Faith: La Ru D'Awakening
- Homecoming: A Shot in D'Arc
- Plane Crazy: Gate Expectations
- The place's name refers to the grassy knoll, the grassy area in which a shot sniper was believed to have shot President John F. Kennedy in Dallas in 1963.
- On the roof, there's a presidential limousine with Kennedy's body hanging out of the car
- Just outside of the Knoll, there's a flagstaff with the American flag at half-mast.
- On the wall inside The Grassy Knoll, there is a very graphic and detailed photo of President Lincoln being shot by John Wilkes Booth.